05-28-2012, 01:14 PM   #12
TurboBimmer
Lieutenant Colonel
Luxembourg
Rep
Drives: F82 M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbass524 View Post
Don't get me wrong, the 335 introduced me to the track and I learned a ton. You can just get to a point in your driving where you either truly build the 335 or move onto something else. Your financial situation plays a giant part in that decision.
The dilemna is that pretty much everything you want on a track car is the opposite of what you need on the street. You'd want stiffer bushings, dampers, weight reduction, roll cage to strengthen the chassis etc. Not very suitable for daily driving in the end.

At one point you're indeed better off investing into a dedicated track car. And the E36 M3 sure is fun and affordable.
Performance Seats, Exhaust, Splitters, Pedals, Steering Wheel / RB Turbos / M3 CF Roof / Brembo GT BBK 355/345 / Rollcage / Forge FMIC / Quaife LSD / Öhlins Road & Track / M3 Suspension Parts / Solid Subframe Bushings / Vorshlag Camberplates / Megan Racing Toe Links / LeatherZ Gauges / Extended M3 DCT Paddles / ER Sports OC / AR OC / Aux Radiator / AR DPs / Alpina TCU / COBB Pro-Tune
Appreciate 0