01-22-2007, 05:51 PM   #1
Colonel'K
Private
Scotland
Rep
Drives: G01 X3 30dMsport Carbon/Cognac

Garage List
Smile Just ordered E92- tough colour choice

After many weeks test-driving most of the new E92 coupe range (and lurking on this board!), finally decided on an engine and options:
330i (N52 engine)
Automatic gearbox + Paddles
Dakota Leather
18" alloys style 189
Sports Seats
Heated Front Seats
Brushed Aluminium Trim
I drove the 335i and 335d, loved the torque but couldn't live with the jiggly sports suspension. I thought they were WAY more comfortable than some of the current BMW range (530 Sport- almost shook my fillings out), but they just weren't quite comfortable enough- maybe I'm getting too old. I found the standard suspension in the 330i/330d to be a perfect compromise between ride comfort and driver appeal.

Choosing an exterior/leather colour combination was more difficult than the engine choice. First choice was Montego Blue, but saw a demonstrator in this colour on Saturday and it looked too unsubtle for my taste. Next choice was Titanium Silver, but my current BMW is this colour and I wanted something different.

Finally settled on Monaco Blue with Jade Grey leather- I think this will look classy, but haven't seen this combo in the flesh nor even in photos yet.

Anyone here got this combo? Any pictures?

Have got until mid-Feb to change my mind, car should be delivered early April. Starting to get impatient already
Appreciate 0