View Single Post
      06-04-2006, 06:37 PM   #14
flush01
Major
Rep
Drives: 33m@%#ing5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Explorer3253
i did the same as well, and gained about 20lbs as well....thanks for the insight man!

and you are 100% right, i would NEVER of looked for another girl b/c i was very happy with her...we did have our problems with trust, but the ironic part was i had in my mind that once she got through that first semester i was going to feel comfortable about treating her with more affection. I did do one thing wrong which was i held back alot of affection for quite a few months so she claimed that "she didnt feel like my g/f and you felt more like a friend"...she tried to flip it on me to make me feel like i brought it upon myself. She knew I didnt trust her and we were working on it, and I told her well if you felt that you weren't getting what you want from me, you should have sat down and talked to me instead of disappearing from me! That was probably the worst feeling ever! To have someone you love and known for 6 years...(basically your best friend!!) up and leave you and not give you a reason or anything. She just ignored my calls until I was forced to break up w/ her because of it. It made me feel like I was a nothing and a nobody!! If i was some random guy who knew her for a month and she ditched me, its understandable...but not after everything we went through. How can anyone possibly do that to someone!!

Her reasoning was "i knew you weren't happy and if i stayed around we woulda both been unhappy and i figured you'd move on if you hated me..blah blah blah...and if we never really ended it, then there would be a possibility of us getting back together since it was left open ended"

I laughed in her face b/c that was the STUPIDEST thing i heard in my life. By doing what she did, she ruined it more than anything..if she woulda simply said lets go on a break for a bit. I may have been upset, but we may still have been in each others lives for the past 8 months opposed to not knowing anything about each other!
it's funny you say that because I didn't show her full attention either.. but my reasoning was that when we were at the mall or whatever, if I go to washroom, I come back and some mothef@cker already talking to her (which drove me INSANE, but I didnt show like it bothered me), so if I showed too much attention she would bail even quicker... no attention approach works greate I must say ..and whatever she's telling you is plain bullsh!t, trust me, if she wanted to be with you there would be nothing in this world that would of stopped her.. if you REALLY like the girl, would you really screw her over like that thinking "sh!t I might get back with her in 8months or so, but for now I'm ganna sit here and press mute botton when she calls"...hell no, you woldn't... I just wish this summer I will see my ex on a beach or something with some ugly ass mofo and watch her jaw drop

ps. sorry for my english, I hope it all made sence
Appreciate 0