bmwenthusiast
Rep
Drives: BMW 335i

FS: NEW UNOPENED iPOD 4GB BLACK NANO

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Hey guys, I have a few BLACK 4GB iPod Nanos for sale. They're new and unopened, still wrapped in shrink-wrap. Not refurbished or any BS. They are just shelf-pulls and I'm getting rid of them. They retail at $249 + Tax if you were to buy them from the Apple store. These are 100% genuine straight from Apple. If you go to Apple.com, they no longer have this style for sale because they recently released new color iPod Nanos which are thinner. I'm getting those in stock and need to liquidate these shelf-pulls. These are the slightly thicker (but not much thicker!) versions.

In other words if you were to walk into Apple store a couple weeks ago, this is the Nano 4GB that would be on display. I'm just trying to give you proper description so that you don't get misled into thinking that these are the just released newer versions.

I'm selling at $215 a piece (including shipping to US) and I can take PayPal so that were all protected. Or I can work with check/money order, or even direct credit cards as I am a legitimate store. I totally prefer Google Checkout though because their checkout system is the best and most stable! I can do local pickup too if you want, I am about an hour away from St. Louis.

Let me know if anyone is interested. I have around 15 of them that I need to sell. Thanks for your time guys.

P.S. I'm also looking for used 162's as winter config. Hit me up if you can gimme a good deal! Thanks!

Alex
sweetersavings@gmail.com
847-912-3512

Appreciate 0