View Single Post
      02-16-2012, 08:41 PM   #753
pyceasyas123
Major
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boco335iXdriveSE View Post
Hi pyceasyas123, thank you for the info....I feel much better after seeing what you've written. This is my first BMW, I was thinking of getting the 328i Xdrive, but when I saw this 335i Xdrive Special Edition, I couldn't sleep well for a couple of days, so I went back to deal and got the deal with them, even though it is about $9000 more
Yes I am leasing it. I know that they covering an problem under the warranty, but I would hate to have to bring my car in for repair other than normal regular maintenance....
Only had to take my last e90 in once for a non-regular maintenance. Scheduled maintenance for these cars is approx every 24000km so you will be in the shop a lot less than most other cars out there. You made the right choice with the 335 vs. the 328 in my opinion. There is a day and night difference in power and responsiveness of the car (I've had 323 and 328 loaners for a few days). Also, 335 is better on gas. This special edition is just a great package also...a lot for very little (relatively speaking).
Appreciate 0