View Single Post
      04-25-2014, 07:03 AM   #28
Tony@vargasturbotech
Banned
Rep
Drives: N54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. G View Post
If you visit the other forums you will notice multiple reports of the turbos having problems as well, apparently a whole bunch of them that were sent to europe were puking oil as well.
It seems like quality control is lacking severely.

A couple local sets I know of had issues, but they tried to sweep it under the rug which was a part of the deal to get a refund or compensation I guess.
Yes its huge conspiracy, we make you sign 25 legal documents stating you will never breathe a word about the turbos to anyone. Whats the first rule of VTT? You don't talk about VTT. Actually wait no, if anyone has problems they are handled quickly and honestly. Even though we can do many things to remedy a situation, we always ask the customer what he wants, if he wants a full refund he gets it, which is usually unheard of in the turbocharger industry. Also OP, you made the claims up top that everyone refused to help you, well I told the true story about your not only getting help but a full refund from not only us, but John. When you replied to that, you ignored that part and went on another tangent. So lets be clear so everyone knows. Did you or did you not receive full refunds? If the answer is yes, (which it is) then move on. For every post like this there is 30 customers who are not posting anything because they are happy. You know what they say no news is good news. Now again, we apologize for any inconvenience, and hope your next turbo buying experience is better for you. Cheers
Appreciate 0