02-18-2008, 01:53 PM   #24
val3ntin3s
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 E92 335i SP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colton View Post
Just to offer a different possible point of view, I've been reading all the V2 posts for a while now and it still seems like 90ish% of his customers are happy. Is it possible that since so many people have the V2 (or older version) in comparison to other ECU upgrades out there right now that the ratio of people with problems seems overestimated?

I'm not saying they couldn't use work on customer service (from what I've read at least, I ordered a V2 too but wont be back in the country for another few months) or that the limp mode issues are ironed out. It just seems like there are a handfull of you guys that make up 90% of the negative posts and that people happy with the product will post the usual "Mines good to go! no problems over here!" like once a few months as opposed to you guys (who you gotta admit, some post the "die vishnu die!" posts every day!).

Again this is just casual observation, go easy on me!
You explanation basically sums up the use e90post in general. You'll see more people complain or report problems about their cars than praise them. I just posted this to forewarn new V2 customers and i guess sorta backup oritenblue's original post about Vishnu.

2012 F10 535i | Alpine White | Black Dakota Leather | Dark Wood Trim | Anthracite Headliner | ZPP | ZSP | Tech | Rear Sunshades | SiriusXM
Appreciate 0