03-09-2013, 08:47 PM   #45
Chris_506
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 f82

Quote:
Originally Posted by project335i View Post
I like little punks like you that say its just that easy to throw something on there and roll with it. Yeah a kid like you would think like that which is why the scene is full of VW with fucked up fenders, but I actually keep it clean a which I think our cars BMW etc..deserve.

Your right though you on the other hand contribute so much to this forum while me with my " non existing knowledge" don't help people out at all. yet on other threads your agreeing with me and kiss my ass. lol. Do your thing buddy and follow the herd you really contribute much more then I ever can
Little kid? Fucked up fenders? Kissing your ass?

I don't even think that's worth answering to lmao.

But ill retract that comment you are ever so knowledgeable about wide wheels and tire sizes which is ever so vital to the life of this forum and that would be soooo appreciated by everyone if you werent such a fucking condesending prick in 80% of your posts because you know your shit about something so useless in life that boils down to personal preference.

And you're right I don't contribute I mostly give compliments where needed, advice where I have personal experience(and is requested), agree with when necessary (apparently called kissing ass) and keep my fucking mouth shut where I have nothing good to say (which you should learn).

I will do my thing buddy and continue to call out on dick comments like you as I please and I will follow thw heard who probably feels the same way about you..but hey man you do too and good luck with your extensive knowledge on wheels and making a change on this world one set of wheels and asshole comment at the time
Appreciate 0