View Single Post
      01-03-2013, 10:57 PM   #86
jacobsed
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2006 330xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAR-AvHistory View Post
So now you are reduced to name calling That being said depending on what else is going on I average 4/5 hours a month. 3 hours is pretty much the bare minimum to stay proficient & my target is 50 hours a year.

You keep telling us how to live our lives to build wealth on your terms so I thought you would be just rolling in money. You are so adamant & dogmatic about it anyone would rightly think it was from very successful actual experience. Instead you are trying to find fault with what I can enjoy from what I have accomplished without imposing a draconian way of life on my family or myself so it looks to me like your world is just a fail.
How are you concluding that I'm not rolling in it? You're the one who compared your cost of flight time against my paid for car. You were implying that you won't listen to me because somehow you're better off because my car was $15K and your flight time is $750. Obviously you are old and have made and SAVED money which enables you to live however you want. That is great!

My wife and I are in our mid thirties and own everything we have out right with no debt. House, cars, boat, motorcycle...everything. And we did it because we saved our money and made payments to nobody. Instead we pay into our retirement accounts and will be millionaires because of it. My family is financially well off and debt free with everything we want in life. How is that draconian? We sacrificed to win. So if our world is a fail then I wish failure for everyone.

Btw, I always wanted to be a pilot. I bet it is a great time up there in the air.
Appreciate 0