View Single Post
      11-02-2012, 12:55 AM   #34
///M3Turk
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by DUI Elite View Post
Oh trust me, I'm not trying to bash. I'm just being honest.

Tell me at which point was I supposed to raise concern after sending multiple emails, and even checking back in the thread? Above - I've quoted both of our responses, in order that they appear. You did not confirm when I asked for confirmation.

If you are unsure about a design, size, or address, you double-check with the buyer. You don't send out some random product.

Regardless, it wasn't a mistake on my behalf. So I'm not sure why you are trying to make it look like it was, but it says even more about your reliability.

I included all info you asked for in original post via paypal, and again in the response to the email YOU sent me, which shouldn't go to your SPAM considering it would be recognized as being sent by you.

At this point, it's the fact you've been devastated by one of the Northeast's worst natural disasters ever that I feel morally obligated to just let it go.

All the best to you and your loved ones. Hope recovery is quick.
I honestly don't have the time to go back and forth with you. However, you getting a size S shirt instead of XL is MY fault as I stated before. If I email'd you after receiving the payment, that means you DIDN'T include what was needed at the first place which caused me to mix up the order. Pretty simple.

Where in my above posts was I trying to make it look like it was your fault? 2 things I said was I never got your email asking for confirmation and I mixed up your order.

I didn't just send you a random shirt because I was unsure about a size or design, it just got mixed up with another order.

I'm sorry that's what happened. I was dealing with numerous of orders at the same time and one or two may have gotten mixed up.To resolve this I will exchange it for an XL one. PM me and we'll get it done.

Also, please let me know what your email is because it's either I never got it or I did respond to it.

No need to drag this, I will exchange it like I said.

Thanks for the kind words and appreciate your wishes!
Appreciate 0