Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: M2 CS

Garage List
2020 M2 CS  [10.00]
2020 M240i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garduna View Post
I'm finally gonna be able to watch this event tonight!

2 fights announced for Seattle on July 27 FOX. Liz Carmouche vs Tate and "Mighty Mouse" Johnson vs Moraga
yea, thats shaping up to be a sick card, also Matt Mitrione vs Brendan Schaub got added but think that'll be a prelim, the two you mentioned are for sure going to be on the main card

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW86 View Post
What's everyone's picks?

Jones v Sonnen : Jones
Bisping v Belcher: Bisping
Kongo v Country: Kongo
Vinny v Davis: Davis
man, i have to go the opposite on all but the main event but mostly picking w/ my heart rather than brain.

I like Vinny vs Phil cause of his nasty bjj and Phil keeps saying he's going to take him down and sub him, you do not want to go to the ground w/ Vinny. People say how good Chris Weidman bjj is, well Vinny subed him in under a minute w/ a flying arm bar lol

I think Kongo chin is a lil too suspect to pick him over Big Country who has nasty power and a chin even Homer Simpson would be proud of

Bisping v Belcher, close fight, I think Bisping will win but I like Belcher cause of all the crap Bisping has been talking, would be nice to see Belcher win

I would love to pick Chael but I dont see any way he wins, I'm just hoping we get a holy shit moment like Vitor gave us
Appreciate 0