gtaccord
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 BMW 335xi

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by 328pride View Post
1. I agree with this! If you're going to pass the person in front of you...better step on it!

2. Yes, everyone should use their turn signals and people who don't use their turn signals tick me off A LOT. However, it doesn't really make THAT much of a difference @ a red light. On a green light, not using turn signals is just stupid and potentially dangerous.

3. I understand why this annoys you but keep in mind that people aren't obliged to make way for you just because you're moving faster in traffic. You shouldn't even be move much faster than other cars in RUSH HOUR TRAFFIC. (to be clear: rush hour for me is 7AM LA traffic...bumper to bumper)

4&6. I hate double parkers period. I hate people who take up 2 spots even more!

5. Again, people shouldn't make way for you just because you're driving faster. They shouldn't be obliged to drive faster just because you're driving faster. (I'm assuming that everyone is abiding by the speed limit +/- 5 mph)

I'm guilty...but I only do it when I have to make a right turn right away. For example, I turn left and want to get into the McDonalds right at the corner of the intersection. Otherwise, I tend to stick to my lane.
3 & 5 - Yes they should. It's called common courtesy. These are the same people that stand in the middle of the aisle in the grocery store having a conversation making everyone else find a way around them. Short story: speed up or get out of the way and don't complain when people are blowing by you on all sides. You are the problem, they are not.
Appreciate 0