View Single Post
      04-24-2012, 11:55 AM   #43
KN| BMW
Lieutenant
Vietnam
Rep
Drives: E90LCI to GTRS5 WideBody M3

In my country, its really hard to afford a real M3, even a 335i , so I only can afford the 320i, putting a 335i badges is fine, at least I dont put M badges like others had done. My car is heavy modded is the badges is not a real issue.

Some of you guys might don't like it but it person it looks better.. Well I'm a fan of the Vorsteiner GTRS3 so I'm trying hard to make it looks like it as much as possible.

As said above, the old bodykit is really bad made, I gave them my trust, but they screwed up all things. This time I try to make it better based on real M3 kits.

About the fender, I like the design of the 6 Series Prior-Design , I found that it looks very aggressive in person so I keep making it even better this time. Making M3 fender is easy , I just simply dont like it.

The wheels colour is really nice, it was customed Gun Metal before, it really turns out the car all day. I have seen 6 series done Black/Blue and Porches n I decided to paint the blue on wheels.

I want something unique, get bored with Black/Black wheels, or some common colours for wheels.

Lets wait until everything get done...and continue to criticize

Last edited by KN| BMW; 04-24-2012 at 12:10 PM..
Appreciate 0