United_States
Rep
Drives: e90 "325i"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDeFranco1 View Post
"Call me pessimist but I think the OP is flame bait at its best."

"Are we supposed to be ecstatic for you? #wgaf"

"Awesome, another "my daddy is getting me a bimmer" thread."

"You've come a long way to getting it? Can you please elaborate on this because I seriously doubt you have worked your ass off in order to get such a gift from daddy."

"Nothing more amusing about spoiled teenagers talking about how to make ends meet while still being supported by their rich parents. The epitome of irony."

"Or find yourself a rich, 70 year old widow who likes kids. She will sure love to be your sugarmommy and buy you all the expensive toys you want."

And finally:

"Can a mod please close this awful thread?"

Take your own advice, stop being a hypocrite and with any luck the mods will close THIS thread, and swing the ban hammer down. Enough is enough.
You shouldnt judge a book by its cover... Whenever I worked with my dad I would work 10-15 hrs straight trying the best I could to make his job easier every weeked, every break and during summer vacations. And you know what? It paid off, he helped me pay for my car and for that im grateful. And whenever I have car problems he is always there to help, me learning about the car in the process. So stop saying someone is spoiled it might be you if you compare apples to apples.
Koni special active red, eibach pro-kit springs, Remus exhaust, stage 3 intake manifold,Stage 2 AA tune, BMW Short shift kit. Silicon intake pipe. M3 control arms front, M3 rear. ECS trailing arm with whiteline bushings. Purple powerflex subframe bushings. Yellow power flex upper shock mounts. Single mass flywheel OE weight.
Appreciate 0