View Single Post
      12-06-2012, 02:45 PM   #1
richb811
Rep
Drives: 2020 G20 330i M Sport

GTB Performance | REMUS Sport Exhaust - Aggressive sound at great prices

sales@gtbperformance.com | www.gtbperformance.com | 973 429 2839 | Facebook

Get Huge Price Reductions across the entire Remus range!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why Remus?

Remus is the World's largest mfr. of O.E.M. and aftermarket Automobile and M/C Sport Exhaust; I.S.O. 9001 and T.U.V. approved supplier to BMW, Mercedes, AMG, Porsche, Mazda, Ducati (m/c's) and numerous private label tuner brands, allowing them access to shared factory CAD files for fully automated quick and accurate fitment. As well, back pressure calculations, power and sound testing in a highly sophisticated Audio Dyno Test Cell. Our dyno results as an O.E.M. supplier must be accurate. Dyno results are 'bolt on' only, w/ no complimentary modifications.

Remus uses Robotic MIG and/or TIG welds that are thicker and stronger. Since moving into automated robotic welding, weld failures have become a thing of the past.

Remus has an appealing appearance that doesn't scream to the authorities, "Hey look at me, I'm a Race System," but indeed, performs like one.
Remus exhausts offer Full stainless steel construction; 304 bodies and piping, 441 st/less steel tips; every unit specific w/ regards to back pressure, sound requirements and fitment. Don't forget the Deep, rich and throaty "REMUS Sound" in all systems allowing the power and efficiency to be released. H.P. increase equals efficiency increase, so fuel mileage enhancements can be experienced as well.

Remus Race Exhaust w/ Carbon Tips (E92/E93 Only)

Click here to place your order for the Remus E92/E93 335i Race Exhaust

Specs:
  • Brushed Stainless Steel Tips, Dual Walled to ensure longevity, protect Carbon Fiber inlaid REMUS logo
  • 84mm (3.3 inch) Tips. Doesn't Scream Racer boy, but large enough to be more aggressive than stock
  • Performance: Reduced back pressure, Gains Estimated at 3-8%
  • Solid Reduction in Back pressure over OEM Muffler System
  • Three (3) year unlimited mileage warranty

Technical Stuff:

You can reach us directly by calling 973 429 2839 to place your order over the phone.

Payment:
Credit/Debit Cards: American Express, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, PayPal

Other Payments:
Money Order/Cashier’s Check & Bank Wire Transfer are also available. Please contact us to pay with either of these methods.

Financing:
We offer up to 6 months interest free financing through PayPal's pay later. Pay no interest if paid in full within 6 months! Subject to credit approval

Tax:
All NJ customers will be charged 7% NJ Sales Tax

Shipping:
Shipping via Either UPS Ground or FedEx home delivery - Alaska and Hawaii as well as International options available

Hours of Operations:
Monday - Friday from 9AM - 7PM EST
Saturday/Sunday - Closed

Installs:
Need it installed? We have partnerships with local installers all over the USA with DEEP BMW experience and excellent reputations. Contact us today about a recommended installer in your area!

Last edited by richb811; 10-16-2013 at 03:33 PM..
Appreciate 0