View Single Post
      07-03-2009, 11:53 PM   #3
TWiTCHY
Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: '13 AW E92 M3

Oh wow. Bad timing. I posted my suggestion in Johnny's thread. Ignore that, I'll copy and paste it here.

EDIT:

IT MUST BE A DRIVE!

What you see below is a photo of a map with the "great driving road" highlighted in green. I found this posted on the NW regional section of www.the370z.com

It's in Federal Way...a bit far, or just right? Doubt you're going to find any good driving places around here in Seattle and Eastside anyways, so it might be worth going down there.

Here's the entire route mapped out on Google: http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UT...d8c43&t=h&z=11

Ignore the random destination markers along the driving loop - I had to add those in to keep the tracer from cutting through residential roads.

Google says getting to the starting point of the driving loop from the Eastgate P&R will take about 30 minutes. The driving loop is about 48 minutes. Then of course, driving back home which will take an additional 30 or so minutes. So with some math that comes out to be 1 hour and 48 minutes worth of driving...

What do you guys say? Should we meet at the P&R at noon, stomachs filled and cars fueled up so we can minimize the amount of stops we have to make along the way for food/gas.

Let me know what you guys think

EDIT:

Found more photos on www.the370z.com

Mt. Rainier.... that would be awesome! Especially now with this kind of weather...no ice/snow here

Last edited by TWiTCHY; 07-04-2009 at 01:14 PM..
Appreciate 0