View Single Post
      11-13-2009, 08:55 AM   #11
SLCGoonski
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2014 F31 Estoril MSport Wagon

Quote:
Originally Posted by gavinlibra1974 View Post
My experience up to about 2 days ago had been average with BMW of Murray. I have sent several people in to buy cars and I also leased a car there but I just found out that I was charged full MSRP. Not one deal in the whole contract. They did throw in a spoiler tint and mats but I know that stuff doesnt cost them much...still I feel I was ripped off and wont be going back there..Its unfortunate because I love BMW cars but here in Utah there is only the one owner of both dealerlships..looks like ill get a Mercedes or Audi. BTW my salesman was named Evan G and his manager the one that brokered my deal was named Scott Simpson..I have to say im very disapointed. What kind of dealership did I lease my car from??

Also, The two friends I sent in to buy cars at BMW Murray were also chaged full price MSRP..

Im having a good friend a car sales finance manager go over my actual lease agreement in the morning to see if I was overcharged there as well...

What a pain in my ass this is!!!
Not sure why anyone would sign off on something worth 50k+ without reading it...this goes for you and your friends. I'm sure BoM wasn't trying to hide anything...but if a customer is dumb enough to pay for something without first looking at the bill, the dealership isn't to blame.

PS - I've got something to sell you...just write me a blank check and I'll fill in the rest.
Appreciate 0