thrill30
Lieutenant
South Africa
Rep
Drives: 2010 E90 330i 6MT

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jusjones View Post
Hiya All. Not sure if anybody is still following this thread but I thought I give a big Shout our from CPT. Got My BMW 323i In December Last year have not really had time to take it for a nice cruise but have had time to get down smacked by another car(only small dent on door (size of a 50c piece), took to Panel Beaters but they some how managed to make a further dent and got white spots all over my new Sparkling Graphite BMW. They somehow managed not to take any blame but said they would fixed and then buffed a shit Job all over the car, It looks crap and I am gutted. (This was in January) and about a month ago I was parked up at Golf Club and someone managed to hit a ball onto my roof. (BMWs GOT SUCH A THIN ROOF) so got ripples on the Roof. Yet to get that Repaired.

So my luck so far with my First BMW is not that Good. But Love the Car wish I was brave enough to custom it but with my luck I can only imagine what will go wrong. I wish I could take legal action or respray the entire car again just to get that showroom look.

Any Ideas out there?
Welcome Jusjones... I'm sorry to hear about your misfortunes.... those morons have really ruined a beautiful experience for you:mad:.

However, i'm sure that the sound of the straight six howling as you floor it, wipes out all the disappoitments you've had with your car.

I'm not a fan of modding cars... but if you do go that route, be sure to check how those mods affect your Motorplan.... the only mod I know that does not affect your motorplan is AC Schnitzer.

I think you should try and find a good reputable panel beater... it might be worth it to ask the BMW dealerships to recommend one.... Dealerships usually partner with good panel beating shops.

I can't recommend any panel beater as I'm up here in Gauteng... hopefully guys in the Cape will come in and recommend some... I know there are guys in this forum who are based in the Cape.

Good luck, and don't let these disappointments ruin your ownership experience.
E90 330i 6MT|Space Grey|Red Brown|Alumin|Sunroof|Voice Control|Logic 7|Xenon|Prof-Navigation|Storage Pack|Luggage Pack|Extended Lights|Anti-dazzle Folding Mirrors|Climate Comf. w/screen|M-Sport Pack|Exclusive Pack|Innovations Pack|Alumin Pedals|CF Splitters|Delivered:19 March 2010
Appreciate 0