View Single Post
      06-01-2013, 03:52 AM   #24
psnt1ol
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: e90

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHEEDI View Post
LOL.So you comparing your teeth, shower and commute with your car? it Teeth, shower and commute has nothing to do with car wash
spending more than an hour for car wash is abnormal
may be you have lot of free time on your hand..........

Good luck
I don't want to get in to a philosophical discussion but I chose my 3 examples for a reason. All these were considered to be abnormal practices at one time in the history of man. Normalcy will change or evolve and it is heavily influence by society.

Normality is also define as expectedness as a consequence of being usual or regular or common. Let's be honest....Most subject matters being discuss in this forum would be deemed abnormal to 95% of the population. Forums like this give us a place to exchange new ideas that pertain to our one interest (which is our vehicles). All of us should remember this.. First and Foremost. When we project our view as the only correct view...we have violated the spirit of why we are here in the first place. This is all I have to say in regards to this.

Like I stated earlier, I tend to spend more time on a maintenance wash than a wash before a paint correction. Maybe I should have been more specific on what my process entails. Besides the body panels, I would scrub and dress the wheel wells. Go through all emblems and gutters with various brushes. I would also do the same with the door jams as well as all the vents on the nose. I do go over the car with a QD/sealant booster and I would dress all exterior trims. I have a bad case of OCD and my clients all seems to appreciate what I do.

Hey. Sheedi. No hard feelings. Yes.....my wife, at times,thinks that I have too much free time on my hands as well. No....I don't wash the car every week. I live in San Francisco and the hippie environmentalists will picket my house if I do.