Rep
Drives: 335xi (e92)

Garage List
Arrow Lowered Price! FS: CPO 2008 335xi e92 6MT Arctic Metallic Coupe

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
CPO Arctic Metallic 2008 335xi coupe: asking $19k .

It's got BMW's CPO warranty too! I don't want to get out of this car, but I'm moving overseas - bringing it with me is unfortunately not an option right now. I love the Arctic Metallic paint so much on the e92; the color-change effect in various lighting / angles is breathtakingly fantastic on those lines - and it's rare too!

This car has many features, but some of my favorite are:
  • Premium Package
  • Cold Weather Package
    • Heated seats
    • Headlight washers
  • 6-speed Manual Transmission
  • Light Beige Dakota Leather interior w/ Light Poplar Wood Trim
  • Bi-xenon Adaptive Headlights
  • Sirius Satellite Radio w/ MP3 CD player
  • xDrive all-wheel drive
  • Never modded
  • Newer tires
The car has been maintained well and most dealer records are available. It has 92k miles on the clock and they were nearly all highway - I have a 120mi daily commute (Turn Pike). The ABSOLUTE BEST feature of this car is the fact that it has BRAND NEW BMW TURBOS (dealer installed 2/2012)! I believe this really increases the value, for the informed buyer. Runs like a new engine... The car was driven very responsibly, but I nagged BMW over and over about the known wastegate rattle from the old style turbos and they said, "Ok, we'll give you new turbos." That is a huge plus for anyone considering a pre-owned 335! It's never been modded, but it's definitely mod-ready.

Newish tires and in overall great shape inside and out. tow hook cover has been replaced (4Sep12). Rear passenger wheel has a medium sized chip. I'll also throw in a wheel that can be repaired and a tire which could be used as a spare.

It's definitely worth your while to check it out! Feel free to ask any questions. I'm looking for a buyer within 300mi of Pittsburgh, but would be willing to go farther in most cases for a serious buyer.

Send me a PM for more info, direct contact info or specific pics... Thank you!!

-Stan

Attached Images

Last edited by ScaredOnce; 04-11-2013 at 07:29 AM.. Reason: New Price
Appreciate 0