View Single Post
      12-27-2011, 12:03 PM   #1
kpjo4
Jo Who? JOYU!
Rep
Drives: 2010 335ic Crimson

Hey new to the boards here, just got my e92!!

Greetings everyone, I hope all has enjoyed their holidays and festivities. I just picked up my e92 335i last week when I was at work, yes it was delivered by my mother at my workplace; she surprised me!! My previous vehicle was a 03 Honda Accord Coupe; the vehicle was totaled and the other driver is at fault. So my mother prompted me to look for a vehicle asap since I was borrowing her Lexus at the time. I was browsing online and found a 2008 CPO e92 Monaco Blue that I liked for 34k, but the morning I was going to go to the dealers it was sold the previous business day =[; I was quite upset and was on the lookout for more vehicles, this time a C6 Corvette was on my search list. Through further searching I stumbled onto a nice C6 and a Crimson Red e92 335i. I ran a carfax on the vette and it has already been through 3 owners being a 2008 model, my mindset ran fast and I decided that those previous drivers all had different driving styles and probably did stuff to the vette, on behalf of that we went to the Mercedes dealership where they had the red 335i and the list price was $36,900; it is a 2010 model with 25k miles with intact of the 4yr/50k BMW warranty. Initially I fell in love and my mother did so as seeing her son happy as a dime, she tried haggling the price down by 2k but the dealers wouldn't let her so I was quite upset and she told me just leave our contact info and that we would be back in 2 days; I was upset at this of course and realized I was being immature (I'm only 20 years of age), so I decided it was the right thing to do and left. Later that day we went to the BMW dealership and was searching through their inventory and found nothing but 2 M3s and a M6, my mother fell in love with the M6 lol but the pricetag was too high for me (maybe that would be her next vehicle after her Lexus), so we moved on and went our way home. The next day I went to work and BAM, my mother rushed to me and said "here joey, merry christmas" while flashing the new set of BMW keys, at that moment nothing but ecstasy flowed throughout my body. I'm thankful to say that I'm grateful for a family like this, more so my mother. I am a new first time BMW owner and I greatly love this chassis and the overall performance of my new Crimson Red 335i; given it is not a M3 but from all my research the n54 has some amazing potential. Thanks everyone for reading this short story and hope you have a amazing new years with resolutions that will be completed!!
Oh by the way does anyone know what maintenance is needed around 25k miles, the service soon engine light just ticked on last night.

-Click thumbnails for a enlarged version.-

Appreciate 0