United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 BMW 335i e92

Quote:
Originally Posted by benzy89
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOM3ERY View Post
traction purpose, and being I only have one set of wheels

Yes thats the downfall but thats why i made this thread to see what people with experience running this set up have to say.
For what you're looking, DRs would be a COMPLETE waste of money. Stick with the R888s, they're a high performance street tire that you'll actually be able to enjoy on the road
Not trying to hate but he didn't mention anything about cost. He may have a connection at a tire shop or may have a lot of money to blow. It sounds like the OP knows he's going to get 8k or less miles on them and has factored in any costs into what he's trying to accomplish. Of course getting a second set of wheels would be ideal, but maybe he doesn't want to deal with it and would rather pay to have traction all the time, street or track.

2007 335i Jet Black e90 6MT - Eibachs, magnaflow exhaust, carbon hood, short shift kit, some other random stuff - being sold somewhere sometime soon probably

2010 335i AW e90 6 AT Msport - The GF took this one over... JB4, PE exhaust, Koni yellows/Eibachs, pink badges, fuzzy steering wheel cover ?
Appreciate 0