View Single Post
      11-26-2013, 09:59 AM   #88
hrc630
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW 335d 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puerto Rican 335d View Post
Seems like 2 out of 24 posts with carbon build up, not bad, but interestingly most of us who beat the car like a two cent whore dont have any problems as of yet with carbon build up, its suffice to say that our cars have to be driven HARD so that this issue cannot come later. What do you think Chris on this?
I can tell you that i can't beat my car more. I push her to 120 mph EACH day, i go to the dragstrip, make 1 mile race, have JBD à 100% and my car is
at the garage since 3 week for severe carbon build up New head, intake, injectors +++

Your car only have +- 30,000 miles so its normal that you dont have carbon build up. My car run like a champ until 60,000 miles... You can beat it, put whatever you want (tune, additive, etc) you will have carbon build up as soon as you approche the 60,000 miles mark

The mecanical advisor tell me its a bad design egr/emission system and and the carbon build up is inevitable. Its bad, but its the reality.
i am certain that each 335d will suffer from carbon build up before the 100,000 miles mark.
Appreciate 0