View Single Post
      03-24-2012, 12:52 PM   #1
mashimarho
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Rep

Drives: E92 M3 & F80 M3 & G82 M4

Garage List
Thumbs up Sean@PYSpeed.... Top notch. Problems solved!

Service, the one thing customers long for when shopping with any reputable vendor. I'd like to write up a little feedback on Sean (I like your name) from the PYSpeed corp.

First off, their prices are unbelievably competitive, and their selections are enormous. I was in the market of buying new wheels and needed some TPMS for them. Within minutes I received a PM from Sean and he told me he has got the solution. It was hard enough finding a good priced 2010+ TPMS. He gave me the best price I've found around (almost better than used!!). I took his offer! They also have this great experience for customers to post pictures on their fan page, as well as liking them. If you do so, you get $10 back!? This is unheard of! Received the monitors within 2 business days after the order.

Proceeded to get them installed and mounted with my wheels. After the first day of driving on it, I realized I've been running into issues of the TPMS leaking air and not communicating with my e92. So, I've made a few phone calls with the shop I had them installed at. Tried to drive again for a few days... nothing. I also ended up ruining one of my wheels during this drive. So, I contacted Sean and briefed him in on what was going on and he told me it is no problem to take it back to him and he would find another solution. He was willing to send me another one in a second. I, fortunately, found a local set of OE ones, so I went with that and fixed my wheels.

A few other things to throw out there....
I've noticed that Sean responds to your messages faster than anyone else out there. Their prices are great! I'm buying ARKYM from them for the best prices I've seen, no kidding.

Sean@PYSpeed Corp, you rock.