View Single Post
      03-01-2009, 11:21 AM   #1
govtec
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 325xi

Sport to Regular Suspension Questions

Hi all, I normally don't frequent this section of the forum. I'm hoping users in this section can provide me with feedback and options on my questions.

My current ride is an '06 325xi with the sports package. Due to a medical condition, I have flare ups of lower back pain. I don't expect this to go away anytime soon. As you can imagine the sports suspension isn't improving my condition as I use the car as a daily commuter. Next month I'll be paying the car loan off in full. I have about 72K mostly highway miles on the odometer.

I'll list some of my questions and concerns below. Feel free to chime in and I appreciate your input. Thanks

1. On my next oil change at the dealership, What can I ask them to do to soften the ride a little bit without doing a complete suspension overhaul?

2. If I have to swap out the sport suspension, What are my options in terms of OEM parts? What kind of price tag are we talking about with parts and labor?

3. With new suspension parts, Is it possible to set up the suspension to be a little bit softer than OEM?
Appreciate 0