07-04-2012, 12:54 PM   #9
gbx12345
Registered
Rep
Drives: bmw

Quote:
Originally Posted by 335KarDiC63 View Post
Any of you know fellow member KarKid?

Has he promised/made deals with you and than never pulled through with his end?
Story of his life. He totally screwed me on my wrap job last year. He promised me a great wrap, because I wasn't a e90post member and he said that e90post members did nothing but cheat him in the past. WOW.. anyways so he left me with a masterpiece after 8 days (he originally promised 2 days) and he says, and I quote him directly. "It is nowhere near done yet, I will come over every weekend until I get it right, no worries."

Guess it was my mistake for being too trusting, b/c the bitch stopped answering all my calls and texts, stopped responding and disappeared off the face of the planet. I hoped he had the good-will and courtesy to at least refuse further work or establish contact but that is obviously expecting too much from this low-life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 335KarDiC63 View Post
He advertised a shop that he apparently opened up. Has anyone actually been to it? He says that garbage orange wrap was done by workers at the shop... What shop?? it does not even exist. he tried to do it himself, and thought it looked good.
No kidding, realized the exact same thing. I decided, although painstakingly, to be mature about all this because it turned out that he was just a 20 year old kid /w a big mouth living with his parents in Brampton. There's no shop. There would be no honor or satisfaction in chasing this pathetic kid down. Lesson Learned though, will never ever seek out a third-party/individual for car-work ever again. Thanks Karkid.

For those reading please heed my warning and avoid any dealings with karkid at all costs in the future. Please spread this to everybody in GTA.

I've attached pics of his work taken shortly after getting my car back. I wish I took more, you guys should have seen the rest of the car.

LOOK AT DAT KARKID PATENTED QUALITY SIDE MIRRORS
Attached Images

Appreciate 0