View Single Post
      05-08-2017, 10:51 PM   #67
DWR
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2009 335d

Quote:
Originally Posted by DWR View Post
I made that tune especially for TDIwyse. The xHP tunes are excellent and there is not a better commercially available method for safely flashing TCU tunes. However, xHP is working diligently to broaden access to TCU tuning and not necessarily in the business of custom tunes.

Been thinking about customizing the TCU tunes to maximize performance based on engine performance for quite some time. For example, best acceleration may not be with the same rpm limit in each gear (I can model that with software). Believe it or not, a stock 335d will actually accelerate faster if the shift rpm is brought down a little.

Anyway, I'm not in the business of providing custom TCU tunes, yet. Hit the appreciation button and I will look to see how many are interested and go from there. Thanks.
OK, so there is enough interest that I will provide a tune similar to the one I did for TDIwyse. Going to add some additional refinement before I release it. Cannot get to that for a week or so. I will ask for $40 as a way to cover expenses past and future. Exceptions maybe made for folks willing to participate in further research and are equipped to provide the needed data. Send me a PM if you are interested.
Appreciate 11
TDIwyse613.50
OmahaDZL142.00
jomiri6.50
Owen8183.00
lnxguy356.50
iaknown425.00