View Single Post
      12-24-2011, 05:09 PM   #51
stratos_335
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by cn555ic View Post
When meth injects and you get that little spike in flow, thats normal as long as it quickly stabilizes to its actual flow reading. That happened with my Labonte and Snow unit as well, but as for the Aquamist unit, so far I have not noticed this spike on any of my logs!. No worries as it looks as though your unit if in perfect working condition. This thread is just me ranting about my defective unit as it seems, who knows. If Snow unit ever decides to go south like the Labonte one, its always good to know there is yet another alternative for us guys that use the PPS kits.. One thing about the Snow unit is, if you decide to use two large nozzles in the future, it will eventually break the flow wheel according to the techs at Snow Performance. They said it was not capable of flowing two M10 nozzles or even one M10 with a M7 together. If you do it will eventually seized the flow measuring wheel. Tech told me its only capable of flow of just one M12 nozzle at max if you had to.. That sucks as most of us are running much more than that.
Maybe thats what happened to my unit!

BTW...I think the metal meth lines are really nice for sure...I would get them in a heart beat.
Thanks for the feedback cn! That was really helpful.

Yes, the spike stabilizes the very next moment. I'm not intended to use more meth injectors, maybe I'll roll back to M7 or M7+M5 after I upgrade to bigger turbos (I hope the next few months).

As for the metal meth lines... I'll order them next week and post some DIY and impressions (meth leaks will eventually disappear).

Merry X-mas !
Appreciate 0