D's Bimmer
Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2016 340 Xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighPSI View Post
Hey everyone,

Just recently I went from oem shocks with h&r sport springs to koni yellows and the new swift spec r springs. Initially I wanted KW coilovers but was told by numerous race shops that fitment may not be possible with my aggressive wheel setup. I'm so glad I didn't go with KW and took Harolds advice. The difference in handling, comfort and stability is night and day over oem/h&r .Taking sharp turns before the upgrade was unstable and the rear end felt very loose. Now I can make turns with extreme confidence and the overall feel of the road has increased dramatically. I've been in kw equipped 335i and the drive is far superior in comparison. I'm sure the swift springs are part of the reason. I highly recommend anyone making the switch as I am more in love with this car than ever before. The height is ever so slightly higher which in my opinion is perfect!

Thank you so much to Harold from HP Autosport for his excellent customer service and answering all my questions. He is a true gentleman with high level of knowledge in this industry.
Thanks for posting the review! I am looking at the exact same setup over KW's as well for my dd. can you post up some pic's as It would be great to see the settled ride height.