Private
Rep
Drives: 2011 Lemans blue 335i coupe

For sale! 2011 lemans e92!

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 28,000.00

Item Interest
im selling my 2011 lemans m-sport e92. This amazing car has 38870 miles on it! black leather, automatic, navigation, ZCP WHEELS!!! Im selling it because a coupe is not practical for me anymore. Im now asking $28,000 (open to reasonable offers)! I will provide the VIN number upon request! i am the second owner of the car, and i bought the car back in March of 2013. Take a look at the pictures, and if i forgot anything in the description or anything you'd want to know,PLEASE let me know! I will not be covering the shipping costs. Im hoping for a quick sale, so please make offers as i will take all offers into consideration!!!!!!!! My car does have some swirl marks on it. As my BMW dealer, took it upon themselves to wash my car.. Without me knowing. There are 2 faint scratches on the hood, that can only be seen in certain lighting. And those are all the negatives ive been able to notice about my car. Im veryy anal about how my (or soon to be yours), car looks. And i try to keep the interior looking like new.

Contact at me at 4 eight 0 - 7seven 2 - 5019

Update- cars rear bumper was lightly hit by another vehicle, while my car was parked in a parking lot the result was a small hole in the bumper, and instead of patching it, i replaced the whole bumper with a factory bumper. It went through insurance. The cars title is clean. If interested, call and we can set up a viewing and a test drive.

UPDATE#2! in november, car was involved in minor accident. rear bumper was hit, and replaced. front bumper hit cement curb, was replaced. Center pipe was replaced. There was minor curb rash on all 4 wheels, (2 wheels, prior to the accident), but they ended up fixing all 4?! they look brand new! its currently sitting on Michelin Pilot Super Sports, and there is about 4000 miles on the tires. It did go through insurance!

Attached Images

Last edited by Lemans E92; 03-12-2014 at 05:31 PM..
Appreciate 0