vase330
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 19 E63S; 15.5 RangeRover ATB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potty_Pants View Post
Regarding the Dinan tune...

I'll echo the same ... everybody always wants more. Though I'm happy/content with my Stage 2.

Just so you know you can bring your car back to the dealer and he can erase the Dinan tune and then you would be free to add any piggy later. At one time (shiv correct me if im wrong) Shiv offered a very competitive rate (and may still do so) for current owners of other tunes.

Ultimately downpipes and intake will provide added performance and can be utilized if you switch tunes. I'd recommend doing those and if it's not fast enough then look at the piggy.

And btw I hear you , I live 3 miles from work and put 6k on a year. My warranty is crap = I'll have 24k miles at 4 years.

ppp
Hey pants, living 3 miles from work is great. But you could always move to PA so your warranty would mean something. I live like 4 miles away now and its sweet! Huge change for me, a guy who usually did 40K a year. I am so used to driving sometimes I just get in the car and drive 20 miles for nothing. But I love I don't have to drive if I dont want to. I am from NJ too and I moved here its a relief from nasty long commutes. I once lived in North Jersey and had a gig in Connecticut. That was just murderous.