View Single Post
      02-05-2014, 06:40 PM   #39
keungleung
Private
Rep
Drives: 08 335i msport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zen View Post
William you are extremely lucky that you had most of the consumables covered by the warranty.

What Canterbury did to your car was extremely gracious and generous. Did you have the same SA when you brought your car to service?
Kaitan - I bought the car from Kloster up at Newcastle and I had issues with them fixing stuff when I was picking up the car, had to take it back multiple times to get like seat belt extender changed and stuff, they kept (bsing and saying they 'fixed' it, only after like taking it 3 times did they finally replace it). They even 'fixed' my cracked rims by welding instead of replacing, that's when I asked BMW Australia head office and they said that's not to policy, take it back!

I started going to Canterbury cause I told Kloster I ain't driving up to Newcastle again, go authorize Canterbury to replace my rim and stuff. They just needed email from one service adviser to authorize another for the work.

Zen - I actually had different Service Advisers at Canterbury over time, to be honest they won't like extremely friendly or anything, they would just put my key in the holder, tell me what their fixing for me this time, sign here... I think the computer brings up wanted needed to be changed, like sparks and filters and coil when they plugged the key in (or the fact it was standard at 60,000kms?)
Appreciate 0