03-25-2009, 03:20 AM   #41
rcracer_tx
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: BSM 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiv@vishnu View Post
Actually, I didn't say it does alter IAT. I said "if" it does. With the speed at which Terry updates chips these days, anything I say could be outdated. I think the in field customer results have proven that 100% invisibility to be a mistruth. So instead of arguing with me, you might want to get to find out why. I provided some info that Terry might find useful based upon our TMAP/IAT testing months back. He can ignore it if he wants. Doesn't bother me either way.
Shiv
You pretty much tried to make people think that it does...Don't even try to deny it, its pretty obvious. Poor business ethics at work again...

If This doesn't bother you, why are you still talking crap on all of these BMS threads . Wait, is it because they came out with a product that is better priced, and makes more power, and took your place on the best selling series of tunes? Your desperate attempts to scare people out of buying BMS products after they took over the market with the JB3 is disgusting, and truly pitiful

Terry is releasing the Beta maps to customers with the advice of only trying them if you buy the BT scanner tool (which is worth every penny imho). People who are running these maps understand that they are field testers, and have bought a chip burner with that understanding...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike@N54Tuning.com View Post
You pretty much implied that the JB+ was altering IAT.

and then followed that up with this when I said it didn't

I think to anybody that is outright saying it does alter IAT, but hey my perception of reality may be flawed.

The other issue is that it just seem that you jump at every little thing. You have no comments when people have no codes, nice dynos, or positive reviews. The second there is a perception of a problem you are all over the thread like a rabid attack dog, and then when somebody calls you on it you always default to the .... I am just providing technical info..

I am sure a lot of users appreciate and respect your insight and experience but your approach leaves a lot to be desired.
He was definitely trying to make everyone beleive that IAT bullshit he is trying to spread...

I never see shiv in a positive review thread of a BMS product... He only seems to be in threads where people are having a problem with the BMS product line... I wonder why that is

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiv@vishnu View Post
Yep, that PROcede threw a manipulation code. Unless I'm mistaken, we did not even confirm that the OP was even running a Doomsday map at the default setting (which is required for diagnostic invisibility).

Also, the only reason you see me participating more in BMS/JB3 threads than PROcede threads is because there is more misinformation in them. Just look at them. And I'm a sucker for squashing misinformation when I see it. I know this bothers you and others at times. And for that, I'm sorry. We love educated customers (even if they are not ours). And we love it when they question us. Just makes the exchange of info more beneficial to everyone.

Shiv
You are easy to see through... You know the reason why Mike brought that up was to show how he had the choice to post and talk shit about his competitor, but he did not. The reason why he didn't was because he want to keep a high set of business ethics, not talk shit about the competitors products when people need help. You, on the other hand, spread false information about your BMS like trying to make everyone think that it is true...you tried to spread your bullshit lies in this thread by trying to make people beleive that JB+ manipulates IAT. I am sure you know more about the products than the people who design and sell it for their living...

You're a sucker for squashing false information when you see it? You're spreading false information on this very thread....

All hail Shivs "game changer" that doesn't make any more power, yet he claims is the holy grail of tuning... Their is no misinformation in that thread
Appreciate 0