Banned
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: M135i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irnbrukid View Post
Could be worse it could be about lots of cheap 335d's
So having a go at Carlos for being "given" his car is just fun and banter is it? He didn't appear to think so.

Many here have a pop at me and other members here - hell apparently I'm mentally ill (thanks for that ///ajd) but at least they either have loads of useful input and/or are often funny. You just seem to moan and bleat - I can't find a single comment that's amusing from you. Not one about how you enjoy your car (which you seem keen to "hide" from us - 318d or 320d by any chance?), anything about roads you enjoy (despite living near some amazing routes), any useful technical input - just put downs, moans and winges.

Then to top it off you call my car "cheap" with "only" >10% added to list in factory options - sorry, should I have found a car that doubled it's list price and weighs 2 tonnes from all it's toys? I bought the car to drive not watch TV, fanny around with satnob, crack my alloys, snap off the front spoiler because it's too low, etc.

I'm not sure what you have but I can guess. An M Sported 4 pot on huge wheels and run flats. Try a 6 pot on 17s with proper tyres (even Car magazine agree the E90 is best on 17s) - then you'll find out what BMW meant to do with the E90 series BMW. It's a revelation. I didn't want a rock hard shouty car that can easily be outdragged by a hot hatch. I wanted a very quick drivers car.

If you want a car just for it's looks and are happy to ruin the ride for the sake of looks, get an Alfa.

Oh and try cheering up you miserable sod.

***Disclaimer*** this above post is all the opinion of 335diesel and does not reflect the views of anyone else on E90Post. Please try and resist prolonging the campaign of hate just because 335diesel dared to question the validity of 320d Coupe aeons ago. Forums are designed to exchange views and for expressing opinions. Please bear that in mind before stalking/declaring mentally insane/negative activity towards 335diesel

Last edited by Em135eye; 02-06-2010 at 12:55 PM..
Appreciate 0