01-25-2013, 02:01 PM   #136
Chris_506
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 f82

Quote:
Originally Posted by incantana View Post
Yeah my rep on here is shot now. Completely assassinated. And I still dont know if i really messed up!

My biggest mistake though was not taking pics. I pretty much ALWAYS take pics when I list items. I didn't even have this thing for sale so I didnt have pics ready to go. Ill never make that mistake again.

To be honest, I'll likely stop using this forum altogether once I settle this issue. Would you still want to be apart of a community where this happened to you? Where people jumped all over you using all kinds of names and accusing you of being a fraud and a scammer?
You'll find that in any forum dude, NEVER go to my350z they will rip you thru shreds for nothing and just being new. Overall ive come to see that this forum has alot of good, honest and humble people regardless of their financial status but there will always be a few misguided souls that comment on situations they have no experience with or idea of what happened(guilty as charged sometimes).

But at the end of the day like Nate said your character and the way you conducted yourself thru this situation speaks great of your values and morale. Wanting to help solve an issue when it may not even be your fault to begin with and after all the criticizing may not be the easiest thing to do but its the right thing to do.

Don't be dis encouraged by the foul mouths and those who just chime in with nonconstructive criticism and do things right by you and the buyer and at the end of the day all you need to worry about is the personal satisfaction of doing the right thing not the perception a bunch of people(you don't know) behind a computer have of you.
Appreciate 0