09-01-2007, 04:30 AM   #72
Chris.G
Banned
Australia
Rep
Drives: 2011 LCI MSPORT X5 30d

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1q2w3e4r View Post
Has nothing to do with customer service and there won't be a final decision made until October. There is a slight chance Alto may keep the franchise, but expect BMW to open their own mega showroom in the north somewhere. Most of the service advisors and tech staff should jump ship to the new dealership if thats the way it goes.
Actually it does I found out from the manager of Sydney BMW which is run by BMW Australia and he told me about why they were ending ALTO's franchise contract. He said that they were receiving shocking customer feedback and what that means is poor customer service. I myself have bought a X3 from them and look what they did, they made me hate them for being arrogant pricks.

That slight chance of them keeping there franchise will definately be getting slimmer because yesterday i received a call by Alto BMW for a survey. Well i gave them 1 to 2 stars out of 5 for everything. You may ask whats my problem with ALTO well its the fact that one of there sales reps and his colleagues really did a great job of pissing me off instead of providing great service like the one i received at Sydney BMW. All it takes is one to two people to ruin the reputation of a business entity.
Appreciate 0