View Single Post
      09-29-2012, 12:59 PM   #195
King mode
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 335xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by poloace View Post
If you're dropping 50k on a car... Let alone the cost of all the other mods aside, including intake, tune, intercooler- and you're holding back on opening up the car to another 60 or so horse over 500 bucks.... I feel for you- because, Santa is going to let you down... You won't see those xi downpipes by Xmas and you're being misled. These guys have commitment issues. If you liked it, then you should have put a ring on it. Thanks, beyonce, I put a ring on my ARs and won't look back.
+100000000000000

In my business if you say your going do do something and don't deliver what you say
when you say, no one will do business with you in the future. The customer doesn't care if someone "stole" your test fit pipes or your busy with other things, or your shop burned down, or your town had an earthquake, or whatever the excuse may be. Find another "supplier" to build the pipes, or do it yourself, or hire a reputable welder. Get the job done or don't do it at all and don't ever mislead your potential customers (these were said to be ready how long ago?). No one wants to hear
endless excuses of why something simple can't be delivered on time.

Sorry for the lesson of how to run a successful business but this is basic
business 101.

I'm honestly not trying to be a jerk with this post, it just needs to be said.
Appreciate 0