View Single Post
      10-15-2009, 06:32 PM   #12
dillon733
Major
Rep
Drives: Jet Black e92 M3

Thanks for the suggestions guys keep em coming. I'll be sure to check some of these places out. Just a few comments though. I have tried 5 corners with my friends car and i was disappointed with the wash and find them overpriced. My dad takes his car to westbury every week. They are really nice guys over there and the car always comes out clean but i have seen the way they wash and i know because my car is jet black that after a couple of washes my car will look like sh!t due to swirls. I am definatly going to check out the other places you guys suggested and i appreciate the suggestions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 328i View Post
Any handwash is going to result in swirls. If you have a jet black car especially, then you should stay away. Look into Optimum No Rinse.
I have looked into optimum no rinse. I just cant help but to feel that it uses some harsh chemicals that may eat away wax/sealent. In addition to that even if it doesn't eat away clear coat it is only a temperory "cheap thrill" your car will probably look great when your done but after about a month your car will have those spots that need to be properly cleaned with good old soap and water.
Appreciate 0