View Single Post
      03-18-2024, 06:57 PM   #18
Beasters
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW 335ix 6 Speed Manual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmer_Bro View Post
Log looks good! Turbos pair up with that boost curve much better than the flat target on V10.
I think you are on the right map. It doesn’t usually say the “+”. This is the same map and fuel version I run.
The only thing I can see is the low pressure fuel pump is starting to get a little tired. Dipping into low 50s. It’s ok for now but once it start dropping into the 40s you may want to replace. 65-85psi is ideal.

This should work for you for now. Keep on mind that hard second gear pulls with your inlets may trigger limp mode. I would plan for a custom tune in the future.
Thank you Bimmer Bro for the feedback on this log! At first I was second guessing if it was a stage 2+ or not because I noticed the log didn’t say + but I checked my flash and it is in fact on stage 2+. I really appreciate you mentioning the lpfp. At this stage I don’t know what numbers are good or bad. I am learning so much everyday about these cars. Really cool how much data these bmws gave from the factory. Like for my old Evo 8 I had to install an afr gauge and o2 sensor just to be able to log afr’s in my pulls. These car just have that ability out of the box.. and so much more.. really cool stuff. For the future, is there a remote customer tuner that you recommend?? Seems hard to justify spending the money on a tune when I have super license for MHD that the previous owner gave me with the car but if you think it’s needed with the inlets I will plan on it. Thanks again for all your time and knowledge!!!
Appreciate 0