View Single Post
      02-16-2012, 09:50 AM   #1531
Detailed Image
United_States
Rep
Drives: Detailed by Detailed Image

Quote:
Originally Posted by taibanl View Post
And I also noticed they recommend 303 aerospace for PAINT?!?!?! Have you ever tried this?

Do you recommend me to pick up 303 vinyl cleaner for the less "detailed" cleanings?

Also, do you think the vinyl cleaner (303) would work for my case as I didn't really want to get into such a big interior detail...hence the reason I paid someone to do it. Maybe I need to though :-/
Check out this Leatherique How To Guide (http://www.detailedimage.com/Ask-a-P...r-care-how-to/) for more detailed information about the application we recommend. In short yes apply the RO first followed by the PC for best results. I know this seems a bit odd but the results are usually amazing!

Yes the 303 Aerospace Protectant can be used on the paint. I have used it on the paint but it doesn't give off much shine and it's not very durable so it's not too popular for that application.

The 303 Cleaner & Spot Remover (pre-diluted) or the 303 Fabric & Vinyl Cleaner (concentrated, I dilute around 6:1) are my go to products for the interior. They are highly effective interior cleaners (same exact active ingredients) that I use on carpets, dashboard, doors, console, fabric seats, mats, trim, etc. When detailing a customers car this is what I always use because I know it will remove human oils and most stains. I love using this product so it should be fine for a light maintenance cleaning and for a serious cleaning.

Greg @ DI
Appreciate 0