View Single Post
      03-24-2013, 11:08 AM   #4
BmerMeUp
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: Cinderella: 2008 E91 328xi

100% Agree!

Spent about 5 months stressing over everything you just described, tire brand, 18 / 19, tire width+profile / rim width, stagger / square, silver / gray... and that's not to mention the actual style! Must have browsed well over 10,000 images - every time I hit one I liked, it was $$$ per wheel way over my budget (d'oh). I even hosted a survey here to help me pick the colour (and actually took the votes into consideration!)

Even after thinking I had finally picked one, my finger hovered over the "pay" button for several hours as I still haggled with myself over Lip or 'Cave. Ridiculous.

Buddy, it's a stressful transaction - I almost wish I had just committed to taking the 12 (at one point it was 12) I liked, and thrown 3 darts blindfolded until 1 wheel gets best 2 out of 3.

Bottom line: I picked one, they are waiting for me to go pickup, still not 100% sure it was the "perfect" pick, but I'm sure I'll like them once they're on, at least well enough to enjoy them until I trade them for something else.

Good luck. We feel your pain.
Appreciate 0