View Single Post
      02-15-2013, 10:57 PM   #83
Havok_2011
Canada
Rep
Drives: Alpine White 2011 M3 Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrAmazing View Post
Do you really consider Toronto east coast? I've been waiting for this group buy for about 6 months. Had no idea you weren't going to ship. That's fine because I didn't speak to you directly. Looking for a rear bumper, side skirts, either the aero lip or mtech front. I live on the east coast. Just saying maybe the thread title should say Toronto.
I have had people purchase and pick up from Hamilton, Montreal and Ottawa, even people coming from Buffalo in the US. So its open to anyone willing to pick up the parts here.

But yeah, all you had to do at any time was PM me and ask, and this is the second year of me doing this. Most people know the deal. Sorry that you felt miss-led by the title.

If you want the parts, you would have to pay regular shipping from Toronto to Halifax, and I cannot take responsibility for the items once they are in the post office for delivery. I am just a single person trying to offer good deals on parts for those that are within distance of picking items up. When people pick up their items, I have full control to ensure they are received without any damage.

I also found last year that people kept texting/messaging me a million times about the delivery when I accepted to send it to them, "and ohh its late", or "ohh it might be damaged", etc, etc. Its a major headache. I am not a big company, just 1 person trying to do this. I also got screwed over by a guy in the US which pretty much made me conclude that I wont send out parts anymore. That person caused me a lot of anxiety.

If you want you can pm me to discuss further.
Appreciate 0