cotojoe
Rep
Drives: 2007 BMW 335i

WTT: 2004 Maserati Combiocorsa Coupe for 2008 or later model E92

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Orange County CA - I got a new job in San Diego and need a sporty commute car so I'm looking for a late model E92. I'm looking for a flawless, low mileage, sports package/suspension, premium sound, satellite, navigation, paddle shifter or automatic preferred. Will consider any color combo as long as it looks great.

I'm willing trade my prized 2004 Maserati Combio Corsa Coupe for the right late model E92. I've had my beautiful Maserati baby for 2 years, and it's been totally spoiled with TLC... I got it with 9500 miles, now has 20,750 miles. It's in flawless condition all around as seen in the photos below. Always garaged, never taken through car wash, detailed regularly (My son has a mobile detail company),non smoker, all records.

The car comes stock with a v8 390 hp and the exhaust has been upgraded to the Tubi exhaust. This exhaust is one of the cleanest sounding systems on any car and every car enthusiast always comments to me on the sound. Its a deep but clean sound with no drone. It also has 18" BBS alloy wheels that are all in mint condition with no curb rash.The car has also been tinted with 30% all around. The front bumper has also been clear bra'd for extra protection. The rear view mirrors and trim along the wheel wells also have a clear bra.

The car features a ferrari skyhook suspension, with paddle shifters. It has a built in clutch so it drives like a manual but if you wanted to be lazy it also has an automatic mode. A majority of the interior is rich, black italian leather. The headliner in the car is also wrapped in leather. Anything else that isn't leather is plush carpets and suede. The car is fully loaded inside with the exception for navigation. It has the option to set one up but i never did because there was no need for me.

A view from the left front

Right rear:

Front:

Rear:

Ferrari engine:

Interior - can still smell the fine Italian leather!

Valets ALWAYS park this car in front of any restaurant or club I go to, and it ALWAYS attracts an admiring crowd....

Appreciate 0