AllBlackBimmer
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2019 X3 m40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by gdkalyanapu View Post
Thanks for all the advice.
I'm so happy with my car every time I drive

how do i know if mine came with oil cooler or not? like, where can I find it? How can that be of a help than the cars with out oil cooler?

Also, as I asked about the warranty, how many of you had gone with extended warranty on your cars and was it worth it?

Also, I'm planning on doing a carbon fiber wrap on the steering wheel as the plastic is peeling off. Is there any better alternative to that.

Not exactly where the oil cooler is located, I dont have a 335, i know there are slots or opening in the wheel well to get the oil cooler air, however not sure where it is actually located at.

go to "howthingswork.com" or wikepdia or something, and look up "turbocharged" engines, and how the turbo actaully works.

... you will quickly realize why an oil cooler will help in every aspect when running a turbo. Turbo's ememy is heat. more heat=less power.