View Single Post
      01-20-2008, 11:47 PM   #1
WOPALX
Lieutenant Colonel
Australia
Rep
Drives: 335i Sedan

Fat Cow

Okay so we have some new neighbours at my office complex, my parking space is in the middle of 3 and they are large ones (not like your typical westfields tight ones).

Anyway the girl that parks next to me now is quite large (title explains it) & the doors of her Barina are pockmarked with opening dents on the edge, so she obviously takes SFA care when parking.

So when I went outside to get something from my car I notice a nice new paint chip on the door, right on the crease in the panel, meanwhile the neighbor was driving away.

I'm 99% sure it was her as I washed the car yesterday and would have noticed it for sure. Car has only been parked at the office all day today and it is not possible for the Mrs's car door to come close to mine. I will have a look at her door tomorrow to see if there is a corresponding mark / paint but who knows if I will find conclusive evidence.

So anyway what is the thoughts of members, should I politely bring it to her attention and trust she will do the right thing, or should I get angry & demand payment ?
Appreciate 0