View Single Post
      10-20-2011, 05:07 PM   #58
sfhondapilot
Rep
Drives: e46 M3Cic

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpsf83 View Post
Sorry to hear about your unfortunate situation. Sounds like it was a case of poor follow through on the Sales Persons part.

However, If I were you I would have INSISTED on putting down a deposit. Because as we all know, its not yours until money is on the table. I bought my car at BMW of San Francisco, and I had a great sales person Adis, he was courteous, helpful, and really went to bat for us concerning price. When we got it home we noticed a few issues that werent to our liking, and he set it up quick to be fixed right away (minor stuff like roundel spotting, old DVD nav disc etc) He even had the service guys take care of it on a sunday.

I can say also that the Service dept ROCKS. I only deal with my SA Mrs. Tran when I go in there, and she takes care of my baby as if it were her own. Always goes out of her way to get me a good loaner and a solid early appointment.

I'm sorry you had a bad experience, and I hope you get the M3 you want.
+1. I would not get on a plane without a contract (conditioned upon your personal inspection and test drive of the vehicle) and deposit. That allows the sales person to reflect the car as sold in their inventory system.

+++1111 on Tongvi and the service department. She has been one of the best service advisor's I have ever had at SFBMW (and I have had cars serviced there since 2003).

2003.5 e46 M3cic | 2004 e83 | 2006 b7 2.0T CVT (sold)
2008 e90 335xia
2009 Sienna XLT Limited | 2003 Honda Pilot EXLRES (sold)
Appreciate 0