01-31-2013, 08:22 PM   #9
yEBMW
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '11 BMW 335i

Garage List
Hello all,
I am glad umnitza is being talked about because I have heard some horror stories about them and so good stuff too. I have a 2006 E90 325i pre-lci with halogen headlights and I have been wanting to go with the lci looking setup but it is very expensive.

I know you get what you pay for and I am not opposed to getting oem lci xenon headlights and buying all of the bulbs, ballasts, and what ever else is needed for a price tag of around 1400.00. But I have found these at umnitza's website and really like the fact that they can do the Depo P90 v2 setup for me. Here's the link:http://www.umnitza.com/projector90-w...ir-p-1167.html

What do you guys think about this set up? Does anybody have any experience with this kind of setup? Has anybody purchased it from them? I would love to hear some stories good and bad from all of you. I truly value everyone's opinion on here. I have bought many mods from vendors and individuals on here and have just about everything I have been looking for except for this big purchase.
Thanks in advance for your feedback!

11' 335i -M-Sport/LeMans Blue Metallic/Sport/Premium/AT - Current
06' 325i -Base/Arctic Metallic/MT - Retired
Appreciate 0