01-18-2013, 10:43 AM   #2
MikeR1994
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 06 e90 325i, 05 325Ci (RIP)

Garage List
2006 BMW 325i  [0.00]
I'm assuming you have adjustable end links? If so, get the front of your car up on ramps, or you could even do it on a curb if you have to. Just make sure the surface is as close to totally level as possible. Assuming the links are already installed but have yet to be adjusted, turn the links one way until you feel tension, then turn it the other way and count the amount of turns it takes before you feel tension. After you've done that, take half of that number and go back that many turns in the other direction. This will have your sway bar set at zero preload at it's set ride height. There are a few other things you can do to make it better like accounting for driver weight when adjusting them, but just having zero preload at the lower ride height should be enough. I wouldn't worry about the angle of the sway bar all that much. Just play with it if you have to.
Active Autowerke Stage II | MMW CSv2 Exhaust | MMW Catless Headers | BC Racing BR Extreme Low Coilovers | custom adjustable rear suspension links | 19" Hyperblack CSL's | M3 style front | trim wrapped in brushed steel vinyl | Slightly smoked tail lights with clear reverse lights | factory xenons

Appreciate 0