01-07-2013, 08:10 AM   #16
Sales@CMWheels
Banned
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyso335 View Post
done deal most helpful person I've dealt with. excited waiting for the delivery now
Thanks Tyso, look forward to seeing fitted pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by jammy78 View Post
Any chance getting a special deal on the 19" Staggered BMW 313 Style Wheels - Gun Metal?
Hi mate, we have only 3 sets of the 313 Style in stock at the moment and unable to offer much of a discount on them. We can do £495 delivered on one set.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raf555 View Post
any pics fitted to an e90 saloon??
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jr-19 View Post
Would the :
18' 'Square' Asuka ST15 Style 18x9.5 et26 fitment fit an E90 (non msport.. prelci.. not lowered?)

Its the front im more concerned about as it may push over the edge too much over the arch?

9.5J ET26 18's front and back? If so what tyre sizes to stop rubbing or spacers?

Thanks!
Hi mate, the rears will fit fine, but on the front there will be arch mods required on these for sure on the e90. These are more suitable to E46 M3 and E9x M3 owners to be honest. To get them to fit the e90 may require a but of work. It is possible though if you are happy to do it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maaarkk View Post
Waiting on these
Let me know when they arrived Mark

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckySpud View Post
My girlfriend managed to curb the hell out my 2 month old LM reps last night so Im looking again... those M359's are looking tempting... must resist urge to buy...
Lol kerbed wheels have been very common this past 2 weeks for some reason. Let me know if you can't resist the urge any longer!

Chris.
Appreciate 0