~~~
United_States
Rep
Drives: JB 335i-M3

Garage List
2008 BMW 335i  [9.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by woodga16 View Post
So wanted to share of interesting feedback, or at least I think it is...I hadn't been doing many WOT runs because I've been hurdling misfires; BUT, I changed coils, plugs, and injectors and no more misfires. They'd had never been replaced on my car so I decided it was worth maintenance reasons on top of tracing the misfire to replace all three items. I do plan on keeping this car for a long time.

Anyways, back to the update...a while back people kept complaining on here about traction issues(as often as today's "best intake, best FMIC for my car'' threads) and I wasn't having these issues. Mine would lose traction in first and that was it. Well turns out, the previous owner of my vehicle installed an LSD in it. How did I realize this without doing many WOT runs? My buddy was burning out in his cobra one night and he says this is what true power looks like...sarcastically I said I'll show you one badass one tire fire bud...well I proceed to burn out, and it's roasting both tires leaving a lot nicer trails than his cobra was =WINNING.

So after, I did some more testing to make sure wasn't an environmental fluke...it's not. Merry christmas to me.
Sweeeeeet! wish that happend to me.